IFAI is here to support your sourcing needs during the COVID-19/Coronavirus crisis and year round. Below is more information on how to take advantage of our two online sourcing resources: the Member Directory and Specialty Fabrics Review Buyer’s Guide.
Search our worldwide database by IFAI divisions, industry code category or location to find your exact business match using Google Mapping. Build partnerships and source products from your new network of fellow members.
Steps to Use Member Directory
- Vist the directory by clicking here.
- Click on the Industry Codes search box to type in a product to search for or scroll through list of available industry codes/product categories. Examples: Fabric, Medical; Medical Products; Medical, Device
- Click SEARCH button.
- A list will populate below the map and the map will show dots or clusters of members with desired products. Zoom into map to see location details if needed.
- Click on members in list below map for more detailed information on. For help please view the instructional video by clicking here.
NOTE: If you need to update your listing, please contact Shelley Sobczyk at +1 651 225 6906 or email her. Listings are a member exclusive benefit. Viewing of the Directory is open to all.
The Specialty Fabrics Review Buyer’s Guide is a comprehensive company directory of suppliers, including thousands of products across the entire supply chain.
- Vist the Specialty Fabrics Review Buyer’s Guide by clicking here.
- Use – search by product category – drop down to narrow list of suppliers or use alphabetical list to find a specific supplier.
- Click SEARCH
- Click Read More on under company name in the search results for more information.