Together with our event partner, Dods, we have been working closely with the Joint Security and Resilience Centre (JSaRC) based within the Office for Security and Counter-Terrorism (OSCT) to enhance the Home Office’s annual Security & Policing Event. We are now pleased to announce that there will be significant additions to the 2019 event, which for the first time in its history will be attended by the Home Secretary, The Rt Hon Sajid Javid MP.
In advance of the next edition, The Minister for Security and Economic Crime, The Rt Hon Ben Wallace MP, recently discussed with Alan Peaford, Editor in Chief of FINN, the importance of public-private security sector partnerships, the role of JSaRC and why 2019 will be a must attend event for exhibitors.
0.25X 0.5X 0.75X 1X 1.25X 1.5X 2X
Share this video
Exciting new plans for Security & Policing 2019 include:
- A more senior programme of keynotes led by the Home Secretary and the Minister for Security and Economic Crime, including the Secretary of State for International Trade, the Permanent Secretary of the Home Office, and senior officers from the Metropolitan Police Service.
- A second Government Zone to provide more opportunity for engagement with officials and operational staff from UK Government departments and law enforcement agencies.
- A brand new ‘Market Place’ feature where exhibiting companies can present their best and emerging ideas and capabilities.
- A JSaRC-hosted Immersive Experience (one of three in total) which will demonstrate a range of visitor verification solutions that are currently being trialled in a number of prisons.
- Revised Visitor Criteria designed to enable the attendance of a broader range of security and resilience professionals, such as consultants to the UK Critical National Infrastructure (CNI).
Other features will include a Department for International Trade (DIT) hosted international delegation programme; a formal reception for exhibitors; an ADS-hosted Domestic Delegation Programme; the UK Counter-Terrorism Policing Network’s ‘Step Change Summit’; ADS’s popular Security Innovation Award presentation; and a thought leadership event and dinner with senior officials.
Proudly organised by ADS and Dods under the stewardship of JSaRC, this official UK Government global security event is one not to be missed by ADS members and the wider UK security sector.
Security & Policing 2019 takes place 5 – 7 March 2019. Find out more.